Custom-Designed for Your Student’s Needs
No two students share the same academic strengths, learning style, or personality. Because students are different in essential ways, Academic Approach custom-designs a test-preparation solution for each student. We ensure that our students enjoy instruction tailor made to their needs as well as a strong personal connection with their tutors, who mentor and motivate them to reach their full potential.
At Academic Approach, we view test preparation as a valuable opportunity to teach students the skills that will not only increase test scores but also prepare them for higher academic achievement in their high school and college curriculum, a mission we refer to as Teaching Beyond the TestTM.
Complimentary ACT or SAT
We begin our programs with complimentary diagnostic testing at either your home or our offices. We offer a full-length ACT, SAT, or both if you are debating which test is right for your student. We analyze your student’s official score results and utilize our detailed, proprietary reports to design a tutoring solution that meets your student’s exact learning needs.
An expert director with extensive standardized test-taking experience will:
- Meet with your family in person to analyze your student’s test results
- Discuss your student’s unique needs, learning style, and aspirations
- Tailor an effective study plan that targets specific goals
We want to get to know your family to ensure our tailor-made plan effectively meets your needs, academic and personal goals, and schedule.
Personalized Tutoring Program
Whether your child requires a few lessons or a more extended program, your tutoring plan will:
- Address specific skill gaps identified in the initial diagnostic test results
- Connect your child with one of our expert instructors for the most personalized one-on-one teaching experience possible
- Utilize our superior curriculum and proprietary test-preparation materials, which are based on over a decade of experience teaching concepts that are often confusing to high school students
- Accommodate your busy schedule
Once the program is underway, a director will continue to work with your family to ensure the tutoring is meeting your particular needs. Our goal is to consistently guide and motivate your child to become a more self-confident, successful test-taker and student. Our approach provides students with the tools to increase their test scores as well as apply new skills to improve their overall academic performance.