Assessments & Reporting
Working with school leadership and faculty, Academic Approach helps administer, analyze, and draw important insights from college-readiness assessments. Our assessments mirror the content, construct, and skills assessed on the ACT, while our reporting tools analyze student performance according to multiple standard systems aligned to these college-readiness assessments. All of our reporting also ties to Common Core State Standards, providing teachers actionable, standards-aligned data to drive instruction.
Our mission is to support teachers, raise student scores, and develop college and career ready high school students.
- A standards-based system of ACT or banded-interim assessments to monitor progress toward college readiness in high school (grades 9 through 11)
- Alignment of all content with ACT College and Career-Readiness Benchmarks™ and Common Core State Standards
- Aligned formative and summative classroom-based assessments, delivered in print or online
- Pre-made assessments to facilitate teacher use
- Centralized database and reporting features for all assessment information: district level, school level, and classroom level