SAT Test Prep Courses
Tests are standardized. Intelligent solutions are not.
One size does not fit all. We work directly with college counselors and school leadership to customize our SAT test prep courses to an institution’s exact needs.
Just as each student benefits from an individualized plan, a class requires a customized teaching plan. Our detailed reports and analysis offer insight into student needs and allow us to adapt and realign our teaching to the most common and immediate test preparation needs of each specific class.
Our SAT test prep courses are a unique form of skills-based test preparationtm, providing students both skills and strategies for success on a college-readiness exam.
Our SAT test prep courses include:
- Introduction, review, and practice of essential skills and strategies necessary to meet and exceed vital college-readiness standards
- Flexible classroom design and program length customized to your school’s needs
- Expert, supportive instructors
- Flexible scheduling, including during or after school, or on Saturdays
- Two course books that include lessons, practice tests, and differentiated practice for every student
- Detailed academic skills analysis of practice tests for each student
- Aggregated reports with data broken down into skills areas, Common Core State Standards, and SAT Domains and Dimensions for each faculty member
- Student-level score reports with current performance, growth, and percentile information as well as targeted areas for remediation to allow students to build ownership over data
- A data-driven approach, including a custom syllabus designed for your school and detailed, skill-based reporting for students, faculty, and administrators