- We seek balanced solutions and embrace a “both/and” rather than an “either/or” dichotomy
- We seek to resolve potential tensions with smart thinking, planning, and processes
- We work collectively to design effective solutions
- We bridge divides, unify perspectives, and connect constituents
- We empathize with our clients’ & colleagues’ needs and experiences
- We are kind and positive in interactions with our clients & colleagues
- We respect our individual contributions to our collective success
- We respect others’ time and opinions through active listening, clear communications, and efficient meetings
- We are respectful of others’ needs by offering timely support
Thank you for your interest in working with us! At Academic Approach, we value the worth of learning for all individuals, and we work to rethink and reshape the role of standardized testing in a student’s educational journey.
We are a growing team from a wide variety of backgrounds, but we are united by our passion for raising student achievement and teaching students from a wide variety of backgrounds and learning needs. We are driven by one mission: to academically support students, families, and school leaders in this ever-changing, never-boring, always thrilling assessment landscape.
Academic Approach is firmly committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty status, or veteran status. Applicants of diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences are encouraged to apply.
Why Academic Approach?
Standardized tests are a rite of passage for many middle school and high school students. At Academic Approach, we view these tests as teachable moments: opportunities to mentor students when they are most in need of supportive coaching and intelligent instruction.
Our team members value the learning experience of both the students and the professionals in our organization, and we recognize that we can learn an incredible amount from the people that surround us. Our people are our biggest asset, and we constantly look for ways to build community in the workplace. You can find examples of this community building in our monthly events from team outings to a holiday party complete with karaoke.
Who We’re Looking For
We understand that all great things start with a groundbreaking idea/strategy and are followed with diligent and collaborative execution and insight.
We relentlessly pursue the knowledge needed to shape and influence student and school performance.
We are dedicated to finding concrete and actionable solutions to the education challenges facing students. We embrace difficulties with optimism and teamwork.
We prioritize all our activities around what’s best for students and schools and organize our activities to turn great ideas into reality.
We are committed to the success of the mission. We believe nothing should be done without purpose and a focus on the future.
We collaborate with schools to understand the unique needs of their students so that we may tailor a customized solution to drive their student achievement.