Why Academic Approach?
Our team members value the learning experience of both the students and the professionals in our organization, and we recognize that we can learn an incredible amount from the people that surround us. Our people are our biggest asset, and we constantly look for ways to build community in the workplace. You can find examples of this community building in our monthly events from team outings to a holiday party complete with karaoke.
Some of the benefits of working at Academic Approach full-time include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life, short-term, and long-term disability insurance at no cost to employees
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- 401(k) participation with employer match after one year of employment
- Transit benefits
- A flexible work schedule after 3 months of employment, with up to two work from home days per week
- A bachelor’s degree in any subject or major
- Excellent communication skills
- Some experience in teaching, mentoring, or leadership
- Responsibility, honesty, maturity, and empathy
- Friendliness, patience, and sensitivity to students of varying backgrounds
Academic Approach is firmly committed to creating a diverse workplace and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status, amnesty status, or veteran status. Applicants of diverse backgrounds, skillsets, and experiences are especially encouraged to apply.