Dear Academic Approach Families & Colleagues:
We’re spending this week offering updates on ACT & SAT, some of which are relevant to our Class of 2021 and some to 2022 and beyond.
On August, 26, 2020, in a Facebook Live session with Grown & Flown, ACT’s CEO Janet Godwin explained the following regarding fall registration dates & refunds:
Will ACT make more fall dates available to seniors? ACT…
- is setting up pop-up sites in hotels and conference centers in September and beyond in places where schools have closed testing centers
- is attempting to accommodate seniors better this fall; those seniors who want to test but have been unable to register for a test date should contact ACT directly, preferably by email; ACT is adding more phone agents in the next month to offer better customer service
- may also more test dates in December and January, should demand require
Will refunds be issued to those whose tests were canceled? ACT…
- will provide options to families: refund or reschedule
- has processed 50,000 refund requests, but still have 20,000 waiting for refunds
- will bring on additional team members to get through backlog
- will (eventually) refund all requests for refund
We’ll continue to share information as we acquire it.
Matthew Pietrafetta, Ph.D., Founder & CEO