Working with school leadership and faculty, Academic Approach provides customized assessment and reporting services geared to raising student achievement on the ACT and SAT college entrance exams. Academic Approach provides a suite of assessments — full-length and formative—that mirror the content, construct, and skills assessed on college entrance exams. These practice assessments produce valuable data for both students and teachers as they look to maximize classroom time building the core skills evaluated on official tests.
The content of each assessment is aligned to several standard systems including Common Core State Standards, SAT Domains and Dimensions, and ACT’s College and Career Readiness Standards (CCRS).
An ACT suite of validated, full-length assessments to monitor progress toward college readiness
An SAT and PSAT suite of validated, full-length assessments to monitor progress toward college readiness
Quarterly, grade-level assessments aligned to high-impact standards designed to be administered in one class period
Pre-made formative assessments aligned to high-impact standards (SAT, PSAT, and ACT)
Our reporting tools analyze student performance according to multiple standard systems such as Common Core State Standards, SAT Domains and Dimensions, and College and Career Readiness Standards. These tools provide teachers actionable data that identify student strengths and areas for improvement to help drive focused, effective instruction.
Our assessments include access to MyAcademicApproach.com, our online reporting & data analytics system.
Reporting in MyAcademicApproach.com
Centralized MyAcademicApproach.com database and reporting features for all assessment information
- School level: test score averages, standard level and question level percent accuracy, and prioritization of highest frequency, highest need standards for school-level initiatives
- Classroom level: accuracy by standard or lesson family and prioritization of highest frequency, highest need standards for identified groups of students (class periods, caseloads, etc.)
- Student level: individual printable reports for each student providing overall scaled scores, question accuracy, and targeted recommendations
Questions that can be answered using MyAcademicApproach.com
- How did my students do on the practice test?
- Did my students’ scores go up?
- What should I reteach?
- How did each student perform on a certain standard?
- How can I communicate individual scores to students?
Learn about Our Formative Assessment Builder