Mission & Vision
- We seek balanced solutions and embrace a “both/and” rather than an “either/or” dichotomy
- We seek to resolve potential tensions with smart thinking, planning, and processes
- We work collectively to design effective solutions
- We bridge divides, unify perspectives, and connect constituents
- We empathize with our clients’ & colleagues’ needs and experiences
- We are kind and positive in interactions with our clients & colleagues
- We respect our individual contributions to our collective success
- We respect others’ time and opinions through active listening, clear communications, and efficient meetings
- We are respectful of others’ needs by offering timely support
Through a skills-based approach to preparing students for the SAT and ACT, Academic Approach teaches beyond the test, empowering students and educators from all backgrounds to grow scores, skills, and confidence both on and beyond standardized tests.
Academic Approach began with a focused mission: to mentor students while building their skills and confidence as they fill in essential gaps in curriculum that prevent them from being fully successful both on the test and in the classroom. Over the years, Academic Approach has developed instructional content, services, and staff to reach thousands of students in the Chicagoland, New York City, and Boston areas, raising scores, growing skills, and opening doors to higher education.
With our growing staff of dedicated, high-quality educators, Academic Approach continues to deliver both highly customized one-on-one tutoring programs for students that provide teachers with assessments and instructional services that raise student achievement.