What to expect:
#1 – We begin our programs with a complimentary diagnostic test
We begin our programs with a complimentary analysis of your student’s academic & testing needs. For ACT & SAT students, we offer a full-length ACT, SAT, or both, if you are debating which test is right for your student. For middle school students, we offer a full-length high school admissions practice test. For students seeking academic tutoring, we review previous tests or quizzes to help identify specific learning needs. We use your student’s data to personalize our design of a tutoring program that meets your student’s exact learning needs.
#2 – Consultation
After the diagnostic test(s), one of our expert directors meets with your family to:
- Analyze your student’s test results together
- Discuss your student’s unique needs, learning style, and aspirations
- Tailor an effective study plan that targets specific goals
#3 – Personalized Tutoring Programs
Whether your student requires a few lessons or a more extended program, we design your program to:
- Identify high-impact gaps in skills & strategies through diagnostic testing & expert analysis
- Match your student to a tutor who will provide a personalized one-on-one teaching experience
- Leverage our exceptional curriculum to help your student master the most high-impact skills
- Accommodate your busy schedule
#4 – Ongoing Support
Once the program begins, a director will continue to work with your family to ensure the tutoring is meeting your needs. Our goal is to consistently guide and motivate your student to become a more confident, successful test-taker and student.