Dear Academic Approach Families & Colleagues:
With schools and school districts releasing re-opening plans, we spent this week reviewing some of the emerging models and gathering some perspectives and questions. These plans have raised specific questions, and you’ve been articulating specific needs. A few key questions need considering:
- What level of independent learning will be required of students?
- Can students learn effectively if self-paced or entirely independent work is required?
- How does remote learning impact the student if it is live (synchronous), self-paced (asynchronous), or entirely independent?
- The direct instructional support for student learning would vary considerably .
Many of you have already reached out to design customized plans for individual or small groups of students. Please head here to answer our brief 3-question survey, and we’ll reach out to you to discuss how we can be of service in helping support your success in School Year 2020-21.
Survey questions you’ll see:
- In what subjects do you think your student(s) need the most support from Academic Approach to ensure academic progress?
- In what subjects do you think your student(s) need to be instructed with more rigor, so they are enriched, engaged, and challenged?
- Are there any other particular needs or questions you have?
Matthew Pietrafetta, Ph.D., Founder & CEO