3 Key Steps to Getting Started with Academic Approach
At Academic Approach, we know that no two students share the same academic strengths, learning style, or personality. Students are different in essential ways, so we make the time to develop a customized tutoring program for each one. This summer, we’ll be celebrating 20 years of helping students succeed through our approach, providing students with skills and strategies to increase both their standardized test scores and their overall academic performances.
Students in 2020 were faced with difficult academic challenges: interrupted learning, cancelled benchmark testing, and a lack of consistent, individualized instruction. As your family plans to return to a ‘normal’ academic schedule in Fall 2021, our team at Academic Approach looks forward to providing you with the opportunities to support your student’s academic achievement and excellence.
1. Personalized Consultation: One of our expert directors will meet with your family to:
- Discuss your student’s unique needs, learning style, and aspirations
- Tailor an effective study plan that targets specific goals
2. Customized Tutoring Program: We’ll design a personalized program to:
- Identify high-impact gaps in skills & strategies through expert analysis
- Match your student to a tutor who provides a personalized one-on-one teaching experience
- Leverage our superior curriculum to help your student master high-impact skills
- Accommodate your family’s busy schedule
3. Ongoing Support:
As students begin their programs, our directors will continue to work with your family to ensure your tutoring program meets your needs. Our goal is to guide and motivate your student consistently to become a more confident, successful test-taker and student.
As the demand of the school year winds down this month, we see summer as a perfect time to engage academic enrichment opportunities for your student(s), especially our rising high school sophomores who are eager to launch their ACT/SAT prep.
If you have questions about how we can work together to build a summer academic tutoring program that can enrich your student and work for your family, please reach out to us at 773-348-8914 or get in touch by filling out our contact form.
Matthew Pietrafetta, Ph.D., Founder & CEO