Dear Academic Approach Families and Colleagues:
It’s been wonderful hearing from so many of you over the past couple of weeks. We’ve been listening and have worked as a team to develop a library of brand new college-readiness and test preparation resources. We are now making this e-learning resource page available to you complimentary.
On this page, you’ll find:
- E-Learning resources for educators and families on best practices
- Presentations for families on choosing between the ACT and SAT
- Workshops for students preparing the ACT and SAT
- SAT toolkits for teachers preparing their students
- FAQs, updates, and other helpful links
We hope you find these resources useful in helping your families, colleagues, and students maintain academic progress while schools remain closed. Please reach out if we can support you in any additional ways.
Matthew Pietrafetta, Ph.D., Founder & CEO
Explore Our Resources